Now due to the coronavirus, stay at home and maintain social distancing is the important way to protect yourself and others. More and more humans are being requested to stay at home in quarantine. At this point, a lot of store are closed, even the salon, which means you need to do personal care by yourself. Then how to keep beauty by yourself?
Are you the professional hairstylist? If not, do you still want to let your hair looks beautiful? Cutting hairs and dye hairs may be difficult for you, but at least you can take care of hair and let them keep health. Some basic things you have to know:
1. Over-washing will break the balance of oil and damage the hair, you can wash the hair 2-3 times a week.
2. Deep condition the hairs regularly. After every wash, use the conditioner and let condition moisturize the hair completely. Please attention don’t apply conditioner directly to the scalp.
3. Use mild water, lower the temperature of shower.
4. Don’t brush the hair when it is dry, because they're fragile and prone to breakage.
5. Avoid Hot Tools. After washing, you can let hair air dry, or when blowing, please don’t use too high temperate, and let the blow dryer keep away from scalp.
And do you have the human hair?Just like our own hairs, the 100% human hair wigs also need hair care to let them keep beautiful and last long and get away from issues, like tangle, shedding. The better you take care of your human hair, the longer they will last. Pls don’t forget to take care of your human hairs, too.
Without expert about nail, there are some ways you can do to take care of your nails at home:
1. Keep fingernails dry and clean to keep away from bacteria. Please wear rubber gloves when washing dishes or cleaning.
2. Trim nails regularly. Use a sharp manicure scissors or clippers.
3. Care for your cuticles, never remove or cut cuticles. Cause they let your nails keep away from harmful bacteria and possible infections.
4. Choose nail polishes with toxic chemicals.
5. Use good and gentle nail polish remover, a base coat, and a top coat.
6. Moisturize your hands and nails regularly.
Beautiful, young skin is what we all want to achieve. There are many factors that affect skin health. If you want to make the skin look the best, you must pay attention to these factor：
1. Cleansing. Use proper facial cleanser and gentle body wash to eliminate sweat, excess sebum, and dirt, getting completely clean. If you put on makeup, remove your makeup before bedtime. And don't forget to exfoliate( Twice or Three times a week ).
2. Have a good sleep. Sleep at least 8 hours a day. Poor sleep quality can affect skin barrier function and cause skin aging.
3. Keep skin hydrated. Drink more water and use high quality moisturizer to prevent dry skin. Your skin needs moisture to stay refreshed and healthy.
4. Eat a healthy diet. Eat more fruits and vegetables to get enough antioxidants. Don't eat too many sugary products.
5. Take exercises. You can also find the good way to do exercise at home, like yoga. Exercise will provide your body with the necessary blood circulation and speed up the whole body cleaning process.
6. Minimize stress. Stress will also reflect on the skin, causing skin damage and make your skin age faster. Keep in a good mood and have fun!