Product 613 Wig, 13x6 Lace Front Wig Hair Wavy Straight And Body Wave Hair Length 8-30 Inch Cap Size Universal Cap Size Suits For Most Customers Lace Color Transparent Swiss Lace Shipping The Wig Need To Be Customized, Then About 2-5 Working Days To Ship Service
WhatsApp&iMessage: 0086 15803834514; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Can 13x6 613 Frontal Wigs Be Dyed Or Permed?
Absolutely yes, you can dye and perm the 13x6 613 wigs to a new hairstyle as you like.The 13x6 613 frontal wigs with the lightest color can be dyed easily than other black or brown hairs. And you can perm it to water wave, body wave or curls. While when you style by yourself, please pay attention to the processing temperature of hair tools, not more than 350F degrees and not leave on the hair over 20 seconds, to reduce the damage caused to the hair. Besides, you should care for and maintain your blonde frontal wigs like your own hair, like use suitable hair shampoo and hair conditioner. If you don’t want to style 613 wigs by yourself, you’d better find a professional stylist to dye, perm and install. And sometimes we can customize some colors and styles to meet your needs. Please contact our customer service for more details.
2. How To Care For 613 13x6 Lace Frontal Wigs?
1) 613 13x6 lace frontal wigs require more hydration than straight hair due to processing.
2) To properly dye 613 13x6 wigs, be sure to apply a purple shampoo to remove any yellow tones. Do not apply purple shampoo for too long to avoid over toning.
3) To properly apply the purple shampoo, run tap cold water onto the hair. Do not use any hot/warm water, because all the #613 frontal wig is processed; this might cause dryness or tangling. Take a dime-size amount of purple shampoo and Make lather into your hands first then apply on hairs. Let it sit for 3 minutes; any longer can turn hair silver or purple. Do not bunch or scrub the bundles.
4) Be sure to use color-treated hair products to make sure the 613 wig does not get dry and tangled.
5) Apply a color-treated deep condition mask before wearing the 13x6 blonde lace front wigs and after applying hair dye or toner.
1. What Is The Difference Between 613 13x6 And 13x4 Frontal Wig?
The differences between the 613 13x6 frontal wig and the 13x4 frontal wig are the depth of the lace area and the price. 13x4 and 13x6 mean the size of 613 transparent lace frontals. 13 means the wigs have the same width in 13 inches. It can show the whole headline, which is ear to ear. You can part the hair as you like, middle part, 3-7 part and others. 4 inches or 6 inches mean the depth of the lace size. We can see that the 6 inches are deeper than 4 inches, which means 6 inches can give you a deeper parting space to part the hair backward. And the price is also different based on the lace size. The price of 613 13x4 frontal wigs is a bit favorable than 613 13x6 frontal wigs.
2. What Is The Lace Color Of 13x6 613 Lace Frontal Wigs?
The lace color of 13x6 613 lace frontal wigs is transparent. As the hair color of the 613 frontal wigs is light, so the lace color should match with it. We pick the lightest lace and hope it can be invisible, and looks like the real human scalp. We choose the transparent lace and there is no need to bleach knots anymore. 613 13x6 Lace Front Wigs have deep parting space, so you can part your hair causally at the lace area.
3. Why Does 613 13x6 Frontal Wig Come With Narrow Lace Part On Sides?
We all know that economic globalization is overwhelming. China, where our company locates, is not just the one country to make the whole processes of human hair wigs. There is another country to process lace products and tie the hair on lace. While under the influence of the COVID-19, many countries had the strictest custom policies, the country that processes lace products closed the door, so they cannot do export or import to the hair market, and all hair companies had to produce the lace frontal locally. The working speed of local workers is slower than theirs, and the manual fee is 3 times higher than theirs. With the limited craftsmanship and experience, the lace part cannot do much parting space like before, or the supply will not be enough and the price will be very high. So the lace frontal may not be as perfect as before. Hope to your kind understanding. While we are confident that we can do it better in the future and offer you great lace frontal as before.
4. Any Coupon For 613 13x6 Frontal Wig On Black Friday Wig Sale?
Yes, we have a big coupon for the 613 13x6 frontal wigs on the Black Friday wig sale. There will be a 10% discount on Black Friday that day, Nov.26th with code Friday10. And you even have a chance to get a large coupon if you place the order early. We have $30 Coupons for the first 50 Orders Over $200 with Code Friday30 and $50 Coupons for the first 30 Orders Over $400 with Code Friday50. So hurry to snap up 13x6 613 lace frontal wigs with the lowest price in the year on Black Friday hair deals!
5. Why There Is No Cap Size Option On 13x6 613 Wigs?
Because the capsize is medium by default for our 13x6 613 transparent lace frontal wigs, and the medium cap size is suitable for 95% of customers. It also can be adjusted by the adjustable straps on the 13x6 613 frontal wigs. Of course, if you need a small or large cap, please leave a comment about your head circumference or which capsize you want when placing the order, or you can please contact our customer service to customize the cap size for you before or after placing the order.
6. Can I Use Hot Tools On 13x6 613 Frontal Wigs?
Yes, you can use hot tools on your 13x6 613 blonde frontal wigs. We highly recommend applying a heat protectant before styling. When using hot tools, we suggest temperatures under 350F degrees for 613 wigs or colored wigs. Do not leave any hot tools on the frontal wigs for more than 20 seconds, or it will damage 613 wigs. Once done styling your 613 blonde frontal wigs, clean your hot tools, because the hot tools might have few loose hairs since you pull down or curl the hair on the tool, so there might be few loose hairs but it's normal. You just need to clean up the hair on the hot tool.