Reward Points are our way of rewarding our loyal customers for buying from Yolissa Hair. The points are awarded automatically to your account if you place order, register, sign in, write review and so on. Which means that returning customers can quickly build up a large number of points – the more you spend and do, the more you get.
You will get 300 Reward Points if you register new account.
You will get 10 Reward Points every time you sign in (one day get 10 points only).
This account will show how many points you collect, so please don’t change or create new account too often. Please remember your password, if forget, then reset one. Before you place order every time, please sign in your account at first.
How much you spend, how many points you will get, which means $1=1 Reward Point, such as $564=564 Reward Points, $666=666 Reward Points.
The more you spend this time, the more points you will get and the more you will save for your next order.
You will get 100 Reward Points if you write a good review with beautiful pictures for the hair you ordered on our website.（One day 100 Reward Points most. And it will arrive in 24 hours）
100 Reward Points = $1; 10 Reward Points = $0.1;
You can spend as many points as you have available. Whether just 1 Reward Point or 1,000 Reward Points, you can spend what you have.
Reward Points can be spent at checkout and used like cash. When checking out, a total value of points will show you what you will earn on your purchase and then how many you have available to spend. Input the amount of points you have, then it will redeem the money and deduct for your order automatically.
When you log into "My Account" on Yolissa Hair, you will find a tab called "My Reward Points" you can check your current point summary here and your previous history that when you got and spent them.
Your participation in the Rewards Points programme and the administration of your Rewards Points balance is entirely at our discretion. We reserve the right to adjust your Reward Points balance without notice or explanation reasonably.
- 1) If you earn or spend Rewards Points for an order which is subsequently canceled or amended for any reason, we reserve the right to reverse some or all of the points earned at our discretion.
- 2) Reward Points are not legal tender and are in no way redeemable for cash or any other benefit, except deducting money when you place order.
- 3) Reward Points balances are not transferable under any circumstances.
- 4) Any unused Reward Points expire after 180 days.
- 5) One order can use 3000 points at most, that means redeem $30.
- 6) Your use of the Reward Points programme indicates your acceptance of these terms of us.
If still have questions about Reward Points, be free to Email us at email@example.com. We're here to help!