Payment & Price
All prices listed on the website are in US (USD) dollars.
For international orders, the bank that has issued your credit/debit card determines the exact exchange rate that you will be charged.
The amount charged from the original Yolissa Hair invoice purchased is returned when refunded by the seller.
Please note: we cannot be held responsible for any discrepancies caused by exchange rate fluctuations.
Payment Safety: No card information is ever saved at Yolissa Hair and it remains the private property of the card holder at all times before, during, and after the product purchase.
We accept the following payment methods:
* Master Card
* Visa Card
* American Express
Payment of PayPal:
1. If you have PayPal account, please choose and log in PayPal to complete the payment directly.
2. If you want to use the PayPal payment but you don’t have a PayPal account, please register one first.
Note: Choose the PayPal payment, you can choose your country currency, we accept all the currency.
Payment Of Credit Card:
1.Click Master Card, Visa Card, American Express, Discover payment directly, you will be redirected to the PayPal website, please choose "Paypal Guest Checkout", and fill in your card information to complete the payment.
2.Click the PayPal payment, you will be redirected to the PayPal website, one is PayPal payment, the bottom one is Pay with Debit or Credit Card payment. Choose the second one to complete the payment.
1. Yolissa Hair accept all the currency, customers can choose currency while choosign the paypal payment.
2. The credit card will be charged upon placement of your order.
3. Yolissa Hair take many active steps to ensure the absolute safety of your credit card and personal information.
In addition to processing all credit card sales via a fully secured and reputable third party payment processor, your checkout experience is to protect your private data.
Yolissa Hair does NOT keep credit card information on record.
4. Please do not use “e-check” payment, this payment state is “pending”, that means we haven't received your payment at present, so we can’t arrange the shipment for you.
We will wait till the payment state change to “completed” and we receive the payment, then we will start processing the order and arrange the shipment.
Should you have any other questions, be free to e-mail us at email@example.com. We're here to help!