Brand Name Yolissa Hair Product 613 Blonde Wigs, Lace Front Wigs Hair Wavy Deep Wave Wigs Lace Color Transparent Lace Cap Size Average cap adjustable size for most people Shipping The Wig Need To Be Customized,Then About 2-5 Working Days To Ship Service
WhatsApp&iMessage: 0086 15803834514；Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How To Comb 613 Deep Wave Wigs?
1) Detangle your 613 hair with fingers firstly before comb it.
2) Then use your wide-teeth comb to comb deep wave hair ends firstly, then the middle, then from top roots.
How To Wash Blonde Deep Wave Wigs?
1) Detangle with your fingers gently or comb with wide-teeth comb before washing.
2) Put it into warm water mixed with shampoo.Gently press over wig.
3) Rinse shampoo and soak it in water mixed with hair conditioner for 10-15 minutes.
4) Rinse conditioner thoroughly.
How To Dry 613 Deep Wave Frontal Wigs?
1) Absorb the water with towel. Don't wring or rub. Detangle with fingers gently.
2) Put it on a wig standing and let it air dry. Don’t do any style or comb it when wet.
How To Care Blonde Curly Wigs？
1）This blonde curly wigs requires more hydration than blonde straight hair due to processing.
2）To properly dye 613 hair; Do not apply purple shampoo for too long to avoid over toning.
3）To properly apply the purple shampoo, Run tap cold water onto the blonde deep wave wig.
Do not use any hot/warm water, because all the #613 hair is processed; this might cause dryness or tangling.
Take a dime size amount of purple shampoo and make lather into hands first then apply on hairs.
Let it sit for 3 minutes; any longer can turn hair silver or purple. Do not bunch or scrub the bundles.
4）Be sure to use color treated hair products to make sure blonde curly wigs does not get dry and tangled.
5）ALWAYS apply a color treated deep condition mask prior to wearing the hair and after applying hair dye or toner.