Even though they cost more, Brazilian Hair Bundles offer wearers a more natural look and feel than do synthetic wigs. Whatever can be done to the hair on your head can be done to a Brazilian Hair, within reason, including coloring.
1. Wash the wig several days before coloring it to remove any styling product buildup. Do not apply conditioner or styling product to the Hair Bundles before coloring. Allow it to dry completely before coloring.
2. Secure the clean, dry wig to the wig head using T-pins. Comb through the wig to remove tangles. Put on the disposable gloves and mix the hair color in the bowl according to package directions.
3. Use the hair color brush to apply the color to the human hair wig. Make sure all strands of hair are thoroughly covered. Keep the color away from the hair knots at the base of the wig as well as the wig's cap.
4. Wait 10 minutes for the color to set. Remove the wig from the wig head and rinse in lukewarm water until the water runs clear. Apply the after-color conditioner and leave it on for the length of time stated on the package's directions. Rinse thoroughly.
5. Put the human hair wig on a towel and blot to remove excess water, replacing wet towels if necessary. Pin the wig back onto the wig head and comb through gently. Allow the wig to dry thoroughly.