May I know if you ever wondered why fashion stars always seem to have perfect hair? Whether they are wearing sleek straight hair or curly hair. They seem to know something we don’t know about hair care. So what’s the secret? Does the hair texture change the way I care for my hair? The answer is Yes, all of the points are knowing that you need to care for the hair according to different textures.
When you think about different hair texture, mostly you think of textures like straight hair and curly hair. So how to do hair care in straight and curly texture? We will offer solutions in three ways.
How To Care Straight Hair Texture?
If you are wearing silky straight hair that other black women long for, it does not mean you can do rough hair care. The truth is that straight hair is easy to get greasy, dirty, and dusty, so you may have to do a little more hair care. Here are some care tips for your straight hair, which will make the hair look as natural and beautiful as possible:
- Detangling straight hair with a wide-tooth comb.
- Choose volumizing shampoos and conditioners to give your straight hair a little more volume
- Condition the hair but stay away from the root, or it will make the straight hair flatter.
- Use small amounts of hair care products, less is more when it comes to straight hair.
- lightweight serums are best for this type.
Yolissa Hair Straight Wigs
If you are looking for bone and silky straight hair, you can’t miss this wig, with length from 16-40 inch, you can do different styles according to your needs.
How To Care Curly Hair Texture?
Nobody likes frizzy hair, but unfortunately, if you are wearing curly hair, it will be a constant battle you have to fight. Curly hair is not like a straight texture. It requires more hydration and needs to focus on moisture. Besides, it needs more patience than straight hair texture. These tips will help you find the best way to care the curly hair during daily maintenance.
- Detangle curly hair with fingers from bottom to up to remove all the knots.
- Use a wide-tooth comb to comb hair ends firstly, then the middle, then from top to ends.
- Avoid using a fine-tooth comb for curly hair, which will cause tangling and excessive shedding.
- Choose moisturizing shampoo and conditioner, which is designed specifically for curly hair.
- Deeply condition curly hair, especially the ends, and choose products with shea, cocoa, and murumuru butter to keep curls soft and hydrated.
- Apply some light mousse or hair oil from root to tip to embrace the curly texture.
- Use microfiber towel instead of traditional towels to dry curly hair.
- Sleep on a silk pillowcase or wear a silk bonnet to avoid losing moisture and reducing friction.
- Spay some heat protectant before using hot tools, also need to be under 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
Yolissa Hair Curly Wigs
African American women like curly hair wigs, that’s why curly texture is always the best selling in beauty forever official mall. If you are also fond of curly hair, you will choose different lace frontal or lace closure wigs in this link.
How To Do General Hair Care?
When dealing with any hair texture, two things should be kept in mind: appropriate cleansing and moisture. So here are some general human hair wigs tips to help you keep your wigs looking good and last longer:
- Choose the hair care products designed for lace frontal wigs, don’t use standard hair care products from natural human hair.
- Do not use products that contain sulfate, parabens, or alcohol. There will dry out hair and cause tangling including shedding.
- Use a wide-tooth comb for detangling or daily maintenance.
- Make your beautiful human hair wigs stay away from direct sunlight.
- Don’t sleep with your wig to avoid hair loss and matting.
- Store your wig on a wig stand or a stand that is smaller than the wig base to stop the wig cap from losing its shape.
- Avoid contact with chlorinated water, seawater, and hot water to preserve the color and texture of your wig.
- Need to be more careful while washing and storing your lighter colored wigs, like 613 blonde wigs, honey blonde wigs, cause the light color hair needs additional processing than black wigs.
Okay, now you must have gotten well known about why and how to do hair care according to different textures. You can keep those tips in mind, then you will earn a beautiful hairstyle, no matter you are wearing straight hair or curly hair. You will be the superstar around the crowd.